User Interface Designer
Rate of Pay:
$98,821 per year
1. Rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading product - from concept to execution;
2. Collaborate with the team to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that people love to use;
3. Provide artifacts of responsive product design, screen mockups, data visualization, interactive prototypes, and personas.
4. Solve abstract problems and makes massive datasets easy to use by our customers; and
5. Work closely with our technical team through the entire lifecycle, from analysis and concept to launch.
Master’s degree in Design or HCI. 1 year of experience as UI or UX Designer. Must be proficient in using the vector graphic editor tools - Figma and Sketch; Must possess a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns; Must possess expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Framer, and the like; and Must have experience in collecting and analyzing human behavioral data to improve plans and UX in a technology industry setting.
Send resume to:
Liptalk, Inc., 3984 Washington Boulevard, #231, Fremont, CA 94538, Attn: Adwin Jahn
or email by one of the email